At JB Mortgages we offer the personal attention required to find a perfect fit at the lowest interest rates available for your circumstances.
What's On This Page?
Get In Touch
Our aim is to find you the best mortgage
JB Mortgages team of award winning, independent mortgage advisors offer expert mortgage advice to UK customers, both face-to-face and over the phone.
Are you in need of a mortgage? Look no further! Our term of expert mortgage advisors has the experience and knowledge to help you find the best mortgage deal on the market. We’ll search through thousands of mortgage options to find the perfect fit for you. Don’t settle for less, get the best mortgage deal with our help.
How JB Mortgages works
Initial Appointment for Mortgage Advice – during a 20-minute consultation, your mortgage advisor will ask you questions about your financial history and current situation. This may include your address history for the past three years, as well as information about your income and expenses.
Mortgage Recommendation – Using thousands of mortgage options, your mortgage advisor will recommend the most affordable and suitable mortgage product that you qualify for. This recommendation will include the maximum mortgage amount you can borrow and full details about the mortgage product.
Mortgage application – Your mortgage advisor will take care of every aspect of your mortgage and insurance applications, including organizing paperwork, submitting the mortgage application, and coordinating with your lender, conveyancing solicitor and estate agent until your transaction is complete.
The 5-Star Review 😉
Why use JB Mortgages?
- Your dedicated independent mortgage advisor will provide full support throughout the process
- We have relationships with more than 90 mortgage lenders, from Aldermore Bank to Halifax Bank
- Out term searches through over 12,000 mortgage products to find the best options for you
- We offer flexible appointment times, including mornings, evenings, and weekends
- If you have had credit issues in the past, we can still help you find a mortgage solution
- We offer a range of mortgage options, including residential, buy-to-let, and commercial mortgages.
- We are experienced in working with various mortgage schemes, including help to buy, right to buy and shared ownership
- We also offer finance for ground-up development projects, including day 1 finance for land purchase and 100% coverage of build costs